WANG, Jincheng (王锦程)
Department of Computing, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Hong Kong SAR
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong Aug. 2018 - April. 2023
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
Supervisor: Prof. John C.S. Lui
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology Aug. 2014 - Jun. 2018
B.E. in Computer Science and Technology
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University June. 2023 - Now
Postdoc in Department of Computing
Supervisor: Prof. Daniel Xiapu Luo
My research interest is mainly IoT security. Specifically, my research covers popular security topics including:
- Vulnerability analysis of device communication protocols/procedures,
- data-driven anomaly detection at smart homes, and
- privacy threats and defense methodologies.
Here is my CV.
- Jincheng Wang, Zhuohua Li, Mingshen Sun, and John C.S. Lui. Zigbee’s Network Rejoin Procedure for IoT Systems: Vulnerabilities and Implications. the 25th International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID 2022). (pdf and demo)
- Jincheng Wang, Zhuohua Li, Mingshen Sun, and John C.S. Lui. Topology-theoretic approach to address attribute linkage attacks in differential privacy. Computers & Security (2022): 102552. (pdf)
- Jincheng Wang, Zhuohua Li, Mingshen Sun, Bin Yuan, and John C.S. Lui. IoT Anomaly Detection Via Device Interaction Graph. International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN2023). (pdf)
- Zhuohua Li, Jincheng Wang, Mingshen Sun, and John C.S. Lui. Detecting Cross-Language Memory Management Issues in Rust. In Proceedings of the 28th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security. ESORICS 2022, Copenhagen, Denmark, September 2022.
- Zhuohua Li, Jincheng Wang, Mingshen Sun, and John C.S. Lui. MirChecker: Detecting Bugs in Rust Programs via Static Analysis. In Proceedings of the 28th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security. CCS 2021, Virtual Conference, November, 2021.
- Zhuohua Li, Jincheng Wang, Mingshen Sun, and John C.S. Lui. Securing the Device Drivers of Your Embedded Systems: Framework and Prototype. In Proceedings of the33rd International Workshop on Security and Forensics of IoT (in conjunction with ARES 2019). IoT-SECFOR 2019, Canterbury, UK, August 2019.