WANG, Jincheng (王锦程)
Advanced Networking and System Research Laboratory (ANSRLab)
CSE Department, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong SAR
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong Aug. 2018 - Present
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
Supervisor: Prof. John C.S. Lui
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology Aug. 2014 - Jun. 2018
B.E. in Computer Science and Technology
My research interest is mainly IoT security. Specifically, my previous research covers popular security topics including:
- Privacy threats and defense methodologies,
- formal verification of device communication protocols/procedures,
- data-driven anomaly detection at smart homes.
Recently I am exploring interesting IoT security topics on:
- Design flaw identification,
- firmware analysis.
Here is my CV.
- Jincheng Wang, Zhuohua Li, Mingshen Sun, and John C.S. Lui. Zigbee’s Network Rejoin Procedure for IoT Systems: Vulnerabilities and Implications. To be appeared in the 25th International Symposium on Research in Attacks, Intrusions and Defenses (RAID 2022). (pdf and demo)
- Jincheng Wang, Zhuohua Li, Mingshen Sun, and John C.S. Lui. Topology-theoretic approach to address attribute linkage attacks in differential privacy. Computers & Security (2022): 102552. (pdf)
- Jincheng Wang, Zhuohua Li, Mingshen Sun, Bin Yuan, and John C.S. Lui. IoT Anomaly Detection Using Graph. Under submission. (pdf)
- Zhuohua Li, Jincheng Wang, Mingshen Sun, and John C.S. Lui. Detecting Cross-Language Memory Management Issues in Rust. In Proceedings of the 28th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security. ESORICS 2022, Copenhagen, Denmark, September 2022.
- Zhuohua Li, Jincheng Wang, Mingshen Sun, and John C.S. Lui. MirChecker: Detecting Bugs in Rust Programs via Static Analysis. In Proceedings of the 28th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security. CCS 2021, Virtual Conference, November, 2021.
- Zhuohua Li, Jincheng Wang, Mingshen Sun, and John C.S. Lui. Securing the Device Drivers of Your Embedded Systems: Framework and Prototype. In Proceedings of the33rd International Workshop on Security and Forensics of IoT (in conjunction with ARES 2019). IoT-SECFOR 2019, Canterbury, UK, August 2019.